The school is very well resourced and includes
- Block A - The original school building, set high with stair access. It has a large classroom, storeroom and archive room.
- Block B - Library, Office, Kitchen/Art room and an Early Learning Room.
- The Shed – a multipurpose area and a lunch/play area under the school.
- Multiple fully fenced playgrounds, including a sandpit, junior and senior play equipment.
- The school boasts a large oval, tennis court facility and beach volleyball area, which all supplement the grounds on which the buildings are situated.
- We also have a large undercover play area for students.
Community infrastructure includes a pool, golf course, park and Shire Hall.
The Muttaburra Community Development Association and the school share ownership of a small bus that transports students to sports days, excursions and school camps. This is an excellent asset that ensures students have access to opportunities that will benefit their education.
We have a culture of digitally rich learning embedded into our pedagogical practices and learning experiences. We harness an impressive network infrastructure to deliver 100% connectivity (internet, file and print) to all workstations throughout the school, including wireless coverage of the entire campus. The entire campus has secure wireless coverage and connectivity.
Students have access to wireless laptops, ipads and other digital devices and our commitment to mobile learning environments and technologies recognises the value of having safe, secure, mobile and connected 21st century tools at our digitally wise learners fingertips
The school’s 4G internet connection provides for safe, secure and filtered Internet from every workstation. The school’s Managed Internet Service and Operating Environment provides a constant level of spam, virus and malicious software protection, and Internet filtering. The school also has the ability to instantly and specifically block categories of Internet content and individual websites if and when necessary. All ICT use at school is supervised and monitored. All students have an individual computer account and email address, username and password.
We have a quality Server connected to the network centre core switch. We have colour network laser printers available for staff and students alike.
Classrooms utilise interactive touch screen technologies. We also have portable data projectors available for professional development, classroom and resource centre use. Students have access to the latest versions of Typing, Spelling, Reading and Mathematics software.